Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life Instances


Very nice to keep an eye on things that matter to each other. Especially when those things are bringing you happiness throughout the day. Life chances are not always compatible, but time will come you will realize how things happen in the past will certainly will affect the future. No matter how is good or bad things happen to us God always has a plan. Everything happens for a reason.

In a simple example as I went to work this morning I realized that I was wearing a color green shirt and I'm using a green bag pack too but not that exactly green but a fatigue. I ride on a bus I told you before I was a commuter it is a coincidence that the bus wear green curtain and seats. Can you imagine that?, well for me it turns out little awkward since the only thing remain to say for myself that I belong to that bus. Funny to think of it and so I just enjoy the rides.

During my travel time is not a problem. No traffic along my way through work so I presume that I will not be late. Elevator that was under maintenance for almost a month is now working. So I say to myself  that "God is Good Every time " He only not just provide you what you need everyday. But he also showing you that everyday is a blessing and far different from the other day. Saying that even we are under the very dark sky there is always a rainbow. 


Life is quite challenging for most of the time. The only thing we need to do is to understand what life really telling to us. Every day has a story to tell and I believe that God provided that day to be the best for us.

Thank you again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment