Thursday, July 11, 2013

Daranak Falls with My Friends


It all took place last November 30, 2012 and that was Friday of the month. The whole country was celebrating the day of the national hero Andres Bonifacio, but it was a great day and a chance for us working individuals for me having five days a week of work and from my friends whose working grave yard shift. We're just individuals who need a little rest or an escape from the very busy everyday lifestyle, habits of the city, and most importantly away from the pollution. So be it the day has come, the most awaited, I was really in doubt if i will come, I'm afraid of that thinking that bad things will happen to us for we are new in that place but as for saying that "face your fears" so i did I made my decision " IM PART OF THE TRIP" because missing half of my life not knowing that there is beautiful place existing near in the city name " Daranak Falls" located in Tanay, Rizal. It was very familiar place as for me as RizaleƱo for I am living in Pasig City, but I never been there.  I remember when I was a kid the whole family went there in Rizal, but in Binagonan, Rizal. Sorry for the twist and turn for just sharing my knowing about the place.  It was really an exciting feeling that I have a night before the morning excitement" thank God for still I have a sleep" where I will picked up by my friend in Edsa Shaw central in Crossing Ortigas,Mandaluyong, by there we have hired a jeefney that will be our service for 24 hours stay in Tanay Rizal. Along the trip a feeling that there was sudden change in the air that you breath the smell of good air the wind that swipes your face and hair the coldness of the air really makes me feel relax and stress free day. Imagine that were just on our way, how much more you will feel if your already there :).



While we are in our way we look for a place for we can stop by to buy water for my very good and genius friends they don’t bring water |grrr...and don’t have breakfast, at last we find a good store there they have a everything it was a shopping chance for my friends. All are hungry and tired for the followed night of work but for me I have my rest... hehehe sorry for them. Picture taking started for all my friends are really a "camera ready people"... hehehe I made that for them because every time there a flash of the camera they are all ready for a big " wacky smile" but that’s the rule "No picture UNLESS if the smile was wacky so it happens a wacky picture a bright smile all are excited.

Another way of adventure trip the road is really like a zigzag road on the other side are houses but these is the fearing part of the rides the other side of the road it was a cliff a kilometers of waving around as it goes up in the mountain the road became smaller and wavering road. We made a big "Wow" and "woo" as we felt like we are dancing following the road. 

We made it, excitement are really coming in as we travel the entrance road to Daranak Falls. Another long way to run but here it come a nice place a good view. The flowing water coming from the falls a rofe bridge serves as entry passage near the falls. We park the jeefney outside we pay for the entrance, the picnic hut, it was really in affordable entrance fee for as low as P20.oo pesos for adult and P15.00 pesos for the kid. The picnic is only P 100.00 very affordable price the group is fourteen in numbers so a one picnic hut really do okay. We don’t really wait much big time the group eats and after that we jump into swimming.

The falls flow and it was really lively flowing water. The temperature is very cold the water coming from the top of the mountain. The water seems there’s a huge iceberg. To explain the surrounding further it was very calming area water splashes the sounds of up mountain trees, singing of the birds really it was nature. We really have the chance to face and meet nature. Good stay and relax stay lots of picture capturing in different position and face reaction. We put ourselves underneath the falling water of falls; massage in our spine was really relaxing and suiting. Nature massage and spas heehaw...Wish we can go back and relax again.

These is a late post but I hope you  enjoy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment