Friday, August 1, 2014

Life is Life



It's been a month's since my last post and I really miss to write another one page for my blog. To start updating myself. I have been busy for the last month of my post to be exactly was last April. I had my birthday that month I invited some of my closest friends to celebrate and I didn't expect what surprises me. Friends that have been long years since we last saw each others. For that reason, I must say my friends are always there they are not gone even we don't see each other for a long time. Day's has past, month's past buy, but the flow of my everyday activity flows smoothly as I always wanted. Problems are there as I always expected and nothing to worried about.Believing that God is always there to protect me. He brought all the test on me to see my strength and I want that test will not detest me and failed me. I want it to be my strength so if I will encounter it on my way again, I will be stronger than ever before. God is real, God is true, God lives within us.He gave us all the things we need to survive even when we are not yet asking for it. Sometimes I thought, He was not there for me because I felt the feeling of being alone. But when I ask for his mercy and help I suddenly feel that hug in my heart telling me that I'm not alone. God is good.He didn't bring destruction all that he wanted was the best for his creation. The best thing I learned is to look after him, especially in the times that no one can understand what we feel. Life is full mystery and honestly I enjoyed it. This makes me stronger and better person as the years goes by. Thanks again for reading hope it really inspires us.




Courtesy of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment