Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Catching insects

     I remember my childhood days when I use to catch insects. Dragonfly, butterfly , beatles and grasshopper. Dragonfly with different colors and sizes well I really enjoy it. I also catch butterfly different colors white and yellow catch more often . During that day I thought that it really brought good luck and some of my mature friends told me it is the spirit of my died love ones was in the butterfly watching us that's why they are there. I also use to catch beetles and grasshoppers. The thought of all the old days when I use to do it. I hopped in the grass like a grasshopper and act very free like butterflies. I felt once I was a kid before and lucky to be free. I miss those days where my only problem is how to go out to play and catch insects. I hope life is like a kid away from the problem. Life to be like butterflies that fly everywhere without problems and responsibility. I hope life is not always complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment