Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PERSONALITY AND ATTITUDE


     “Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.” ― Frank Ocean. I took this quote from the internet showing the difference of attitude and personality.
 

     Personality is what I have grown to. I learned it from the very start of my life when I started to learn things. They say that our parents are the one responsible in creating us a good character especially our mother who is always there for us since when we are kids. They taught us different thing from the very simple question that we ask up two things that we need to learn. But sometimes how a little kid ends up from having a bad character despite of the patient that the parent brought to them. Environment I presumed. No matter how good personality we have and the people surrounded us don't have. How are we going to react?. Things like that crosses my mind always. I try to reach out for them. Maybe because there is something they are being with too. I don't know the situation. Maybe it is a bad timing. Reasons for we cannot understand each other.

     Respect is very simple I think. For me, understanding other situation will be a good act of respect. Learn to be in their shoes, for we will understand the things they are with. Many times in my life I encounter that. How I will going to respect you, if you don't know how to respect back. Life can be a very simple journey for all of us, since I think only if we can understand things around us. Thank you again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment