Wednesday, March 26, 2014

JEEPNEY

I titled this blog post jeepney . But anyway , let me tell you  , well courtesy of the internet a definition of it ,so not in my own word you can really understand.  Now here we go , Jeepneys are the most popular means of public transportation in the Philippines . They are known for their crowded seating and kitsch decorations , which have become an ubiquitous symbol of Philippine culture and art . So I hope it is clear now to you my beloved reader .

Well , to make this blog a little significant I want to share to you the experienced I had this morning when I got to work . First , jeepney is my means of transportation going to work everyday and then bus . Sitting in the drivers seat is my favorite seat. When I'm riding a jeepney . I encounter a driver who is really respectful and a little comedy because of his tone of voice , what really caught my attention is the raise this morning that he is with " He say's I'm on speed because I need to catch up the TOP 10." . So it is clear now to me that mind saying is confirmed that I'm on a race . Sound really exciting that Im in a race , because I want to know how fast he can make it to beat the other jeepney driver who races their jeepney . Take notes he did it well and in addition to that he make it very safe . To think that , we are almost twenty passengers that he needs to be transport in our destination . I want to share with you, who the jeepney driver face look like , he was in his early 60's but he did it well . Imagine that , despite of the aged he is very careful and drives like a young man .
 

Once again thanks for reading this post hope it will sounds interesting while you are reading . Share to you the picture of jeepney courtesy again by the internet .





 

No comments:

Post a Comment