Friday, March 28, 2014

 CAMERA

 


Camera a device for recording visual images in the form of photographs, movie film, or video signals. Yes, I know, and all of you know what is camera. But is it really important thing?.  Now a days camera is quite being often used in capturing great moment.  Many news has been featured and published using camera from their mobile phone. Familiar with the selfie. According to  TIME , selfie, courtesy of the internet.  Makati and Pasig City ranked as the top cities in the world who's doing the selfie. Well. more detail you can read on the link.

I just want to share this conversation with my sister one night we talk about camera. She told me that if we ever had a camera before so I ask her why? She also told me if we ever had more captured picture during our childhood. So  I think maybe she is looking for more photos, but sad to say only few are left because of the damage did by typhoon.  So you better ask what did I response to her. I said we had camera before but not often we had a chance to use it because of the film. Those gadgets before needs film in order to capture images. Thanks for the new technology we had now, because we can use our mobile phone in capturing images.  So question is being answered to her. Case closed. To answer my question in the first paragraph In my own opinion if it is important? Yes a big yes.  Photographs brought back old memories of happiness even in the sadness part of our life.

So we better start to collect memories by capturing moments that we might treasure in every single day of our life. So when we grow old we have something to share. Thanks again from reading. Start now our selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment