Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ONE DAY  I THOUGHT OF MY AGE
 

    I was wondering one day when I thought of my age. I ask myself am I old or too young for my age. Flashback, when I was a kid I also thought of my age. I am in the house window that time looking very curious to my neighborhood also like a guy like me but the only difference is they are all in their age of adulthood. I was thinking then that they are too lucky because they can do whatever they want to do because they are in their proper aged. I ask myself then when was the time will it happen, then I promise to myself I will enjoy that day when it come to me. I'm here now to the aged I'm waiting.Did I really enjoy it? Yes it is, but the responsibility, the obligation is now there accompanied to us because we are already matured. But the only thing matters now is to enjoy every single day of it and never mind the number adding in our age. Don't waste it but rather make everyday as the best days of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment