Tuesday, April 15, 2014


 I had my toothache.

      I always make sure of myself that I will brush my teeth after I eat and before I go to bed at night. I always have my regular check up from my dentist just to insure that I have a good oral health. I have my oral cleaning twice a year. I have my regular check up from my dentist every six months to make sure that my tooth is doing well. The truth here because I love eating and it will not far more it is possible that I will get tooth problem. So the day come I had my toothache. Actually tooth-ache that I have is not because I have tooth decay. I felt this very sharp pain in my left molar.I don't know why this happens. I ask my dentist about it. I made my dental filling because she said that my old tooth with filling is already broken so the procedure took place. She prescribed me with medicine that I need to drink to avoid infection and to remove the pain I have before. She gave me antibiotics and pain reliever. But days come but still the pain was there. The sharp pain from drinking or eating , hot or cold food. I started to replace my toothpaste and toothbrush to be sure that the pain that I have will be fading away. After a week of suffering from pain finally it stops.Until now I enjoy eating without the doubt that the pain will come back again. But of course discipline should always there. Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment